August is finally over *after countless weeks* & we have four months left in 2017 which I really want to make count.
So it’s a new month, and I’ve started to think about what I actually want to accomplish with my blog going forward. The mission of my blog has always been the same: “To Inspire” and I intend to keep it that way.
Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
This won’t change much, you’ll still see:
- Food: In My Kitchen + #EatOuts
- Adventure/Island life: Traveling, partying and any other activity i do here in Antigua or abroad
- Inspiration: Let’s Talk + Motivation Monday
With the addition of:
- Blog Help: As I discover new ways to improve my blog I’d share them with you *it may or may not be new to you, but it may help someone*
- In your 20s: This may factor into the inspiration headline, but we all know how stressful this decade can get. I’ll talk about my experiences and what I’ve been learning thus far.
- Guest Posts: Collaborating with other bloggers or maybe an interview I do with someone because I want to share their story about a particular topic.